- Compensates for synchronization errors in the tap cycle
- Available in PT20 & PT32 with 1” Straight Shank
- Minimal length compensation in both Tension and Compression compensates for small pitch differences between the spindle and tap reducing friction on the tap flanks
- Increases tap life 30% - 300%
- For tapping speeds up to 15,000 RPM’s
- For use in Left or Right hand applications
- Coolant Thru, for use up to 1,500 PSI
- Compact Design to fit many machine spindles with shank adapters sold separately
Coolant Thru Tapping with Precision Sync
The holder is designed for coolant thru the center. To see the tap shank use a coolant cap matching the tap shank size to create the seal.
- Required (each sold separately)
- Coolant Cap Nut
- Coolant Cap to match tap shank
- Tap Collet
Please note the coolant tap shank must be long enough for the coolant deal to make contact on the full round diameter, tap flutes cannot enter the cap.